In football classic contests, participants make tactics based on their knowledge of the team's performance. Winners will be judged and ranked by the total number of points accumulated by each participant.
|Correct match winner||+3Pts|
- A user may not have more than one Eksab account.
- In order to receive your prize you will need to provide proof of identity in the form of government issued identification.
- You may change your tactic at any time until one hour before the start of the match.
- You must join the competition before the start of the first match.
- Users are not allowed to withdraw from a competition within 48 hours of its start time.
- Prizes will be awarded as shown on the Overview section of the contest.
- If more than one person shares a position, then the prize value will be shared between the winners. For example, if two people tie for 1st place, there will be no 2nd place. There will be two 1st place winners and one 3rd place winner.
- If there are two 1st place winners, then the two placers will split the prize value of 1st place and 2nd place.
- Prizes will be distributed up to one month after the completion of a competition.
- If the prize for 1st place is 6,000 and the prize for 2nd place is 3,000 and the prize for 3rd place is 1,000, then if there are two first place winners, they will share the prize for the 1st place and 2nd place, 50/50 [i.e.( 6,000 + 3,000)/2] which means that the 1st 2 people in the rankings will get 4,500 there will be no 2nd place. The person in 3rd place will get 1,000.
- Prizes are subject to 20% tax deduction.
- Eksab uses an automated system to populate scores based on live updates. In some instances there will be updates in reporting statistics. Before distributing prizes, Eksab will verify the scores with the users then distribute the prize shortly after verification.
- Users must report any points-related errors within 24 hours after the game ends.
Due to the large number of users, rankings may take up to 24 hours to finish calculating. We will always do our best to ensure that the points and rankings are updated as quickly and accurately as possible.