Terms and Conditions
By registering to the Competition/s (Competition), the Participant confirms and agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions (T&Cs), as may be amended from time to time. Please read the T&Cs carefully and pay special attention to all the terms before participating in the Competition/s.
- Eksab L.L.C is a limited liability company incorporated under the laws of Egypt under Commercial Registry No. 149863 and Tax Card No. 688 – 382 – 582 with a registered office situated at 15 Ahmed Sabry Street, Zamalek, Cairo, Egypt. (Hereinafter referred to as "Promoter")
- The Promoter will make final and binding decisions in respect of all matters relating to the results of the Competitions, including any disputes relating to the Competition/s and shall not be obliged to provide reasons for any decisions so taken.
- The Promoter reserves the right to amend, modify and/or change the T&Cs at any time. However, the Promoter will make the amended T&Cs available through its website.
- The Competition/s is/are open only to those who are at least Eighteen (18) years of age at the time of participating in the Competition/s ("Participant"). A minor who registers to the Competition/s undertakes that he/she does so with his/her parent's/legal guardian's consent. The Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to award the prize to the winner's parent or guardian and to require that the parent or guardian execute such acknowledgment, indemnity, or release as reasonably required in the circumstances. The winner must be in Egypt to claim the prize.
Announcing the Competition
- The Promoter announces the Competition(s), its dates, and conditions through the following:
- “Eksab.com” website.
- The Promoter's accounts on social networking sites "Facebook - Instagram - Twitter - LinkedIn - Tik Tok".
- Short text messages (SMS), and electronic messages (email).
- Banners and outdoor billboards.
Participation in the Competition
- To participate in the Competition, each participant shall enter the “eksab.com” website, register his name, phone number, and email (entry), then choose the Competition and pay the participation fee “if it is not for free” by charging “Coins”.
- By accepting the Terms and Conditions, the Participant agrees to the Competition Rules, and it will be legally binding on him.
- Each participant is allowed to have only one account.
The participant shall join the Competition before the start date of the first match.
participants are only allowed to withdraw their participation 48 hours before the start of the Competition.
A participant can change his team at any time, even one hour before the start of the first match of the competition.
The 'Correct Passes' rule will not be used in Competitors' scores, in Fantasy Competitions in some Competitions.
- The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to request verification of the age, identity, residential address, or any other information relevant to participation in the Competition/s of all participants. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any participant who provides false information or fails to provide information that is reasonably requested by the Promoter.
- The Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse to accept participation that is incomplete, indecipherable, offensive, does not comply with these T&Cs, or contravenes any applicable laws or regulations.
- Promoter reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any participant's account who has breached any of these T&Cs, has engaged in unlawful or improper conduct or otherwise acts to cheat or undermine the fairness of the Competition/s by, for example, tampering with, or using or exploiting errors in, the participation process to obtain a competitive advantage over other entrants.
- The eligibility to participate is solely at the discretion of the Promoter.
- The Promoter assumes no responsibility for any failure to receive participation or for inaccurate information or any loss, damage, or injury because of technical or telecommunications problems, including security breaches. If such problems arise, the Promoter may (where necessary with the approval of the relevant authority) modify, cancel, terminate, or suspend the Competition/s.
How the winner(s) are determined?
- The winner is determined based on the number of points he obtained in the concerned Competition after its end, and the winners will be announced 48 hours after the end of the last match in the Competition.
- The Promoter will use the newest systems in calculating the results and the total points reported by its data provider to be used as the basis for the criteria for determining the winner(s). The Promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to amend the points and change the ranking of the participants.
- The standings of all participants are published through the Promoter's website and all social media platforms.
- Prizes will be announced at the beginning of each Competition as mentioned in clause 3.1.
- The prizes are as follows:
- Cash prizes.
- In-kind prizes.
- Each winner must submit a valid application to receive the prize that meets the required conditions on the Promoter's website.
- The prize is delivered if it is in cash through E-wallets, where the participant registers a phone number that has the "cash - E-wallet" service activated and gets his prize through it.
The participant can transfer the prize money to "Coins" directly to his account on the website.
In the event the participant wins an in-kind prize, he shall go to the Promoter's headquarters to receive the prize, after notifying of the specified date by the Promoter.
If more than one person is in the same rank, the prize value will be shared between the winners. For example, if two people are tied for first place, there will be no second place. There will be two first-place winners and one third-place winner.
If there are two people in the first place, then they will get the total prize for first and second place.
Prizes will be distributed within a period of up to one month from the end date of the Competition.
If the prize of first place is 6000 EGP, the second-place prize is 3000 EGP, and the third-place prize is 1,000 EGP, then if there are two first-place winners, they will share the first and second-place prize 50/50 [i.e.: (6000 + 3000) / 2], which means that the first two people in the ranking will get 4500, and there will be no second place. The third-place winner will receive 1000.
- The Promoter shall In no event be liable for any loss, damage, or injury suffered by the winner as a result of the winner's acceptance or use of the Prize, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law.
- The prize is subject to the terms and conditions of external prize suppliers.
- The Promoter shall not be responsible or liable for any loss, damage, or injury incurred by the winner arising out of or in connection with the Prize or the conduct of external prize suppliers.
- The prize shall be received at the Promoter's office or a place designated by the Promoter. (Place to claim the prize).
- The prize will be distributed at the end of each Competition period. (Date of Prize claim).
- The Promoter reserves the right to require each winner to provide proof of their identity or prove that they were responsible for the winning participation.
- The winner agrees to participate and cooperate, as required, in all publicity activities relating to the Competition/s, including, without limitation, being interviewed, photographed, filmed, and recorded. The winner authorizes the Promoter to use such content for advertising and publicity purposes in any media in perpetuity worldwide The Winner agrees to sign a media release issued by the Promoter.
- It is the responsibility of each participant to notify the Promoter of any change to their contact details.
- The prize is personal and will be recorded in the winner's name. The winner may not assign or transfer any of its rights or obligations under these T&Cs.
- The Promoter will make reasonable efforts to notify the prize winner(s).
- The prize(s) will be delivered within a maximum period of one month from the date the winner submits a valid request to receive the prize that meets the required conditions on the Promoter's website.
- If the winner does not submit a valid request to receive the prize that meets the required conditions on the Promoter's website within 15 days from the date of the notification, the winner will be considered to forfeit the prize and shall not be entitled to claim it at any other time.
- If the winner submits a valid request to receive the prize that meets the required conditions on the Promoter's website and does not come to receive the prize within a month from the date specified for him by the Promoter to receive the prize, the winner will be considered waiving the prize and not entitled to claim it at any other time.
- Prizes are subject to stamp tax law which is directly deducted from the prize value.
- The advertised coins package recharging prices are inclusive of VAT.
Use of Personal Information of an Eligible Participant
- Personal information including the Eligible Participant’s name, address, telephone number, and email will be collected and used to conduct the Competitions. This may require disclosure to third parties, including local regulatory authorities and the Promoter's agents or third-party service providers, to conduct the Competition/s, or for promotional and marketing purposes (including direct marketing) (Purpose).
- By entering the Competition/s, the Eligible participant consents to the use of their personal information for the purpose, and the Promoter may contact them for future marketing and material purposes without fees.
- All Personal Data relating to the participant shall be used solely under the Egyptian Consumer Protection Law and the Data Protection Law, and will not be disclosed to any third party, except for the purpose where applicable unless the participants gave their express consent to this on entry.
Intellectual Property and Moral Rights
- By entering the Competition(s), eligible participants authorize the Promoter to use their entry content in any manner desired by the Promoter (including modifying, adapting, copying, publishing, broadcasting, or transmitting the entry whether in its original or modified form in whole or in part) in all media perpetually without fees, returns or exposures to the eligible participant.
- By entering the Competition (s), eligible participants agree to deal with their entry content in any way that may otherwise infringe the participants' moral rights and thus participants agree to waive their claim of their moral rights (wherever such rights are recognized) against the Promoter or its assigns, licensees, or successors.
- Eligible participants warrant that their participation is not a breach of any third-party intellectual property rights.
- Eligible participants agree to use their name, likeness, image, and/or voice if they are a Winner in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration or compensation to promote the Competition's (including any outcome) and/or promoting any services provided by the Promoter.
- If for any reason beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter the Competition is not capable of running as planned, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to take any action that may be available to it, and to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition/s, unless to do so would be prohibited by law.
- The Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Competition/s or amend these terms and conditions, subject to any directions from a regulatory authority.
- 3The Promoter is not responsible in any way for any coin charging made other than the charging methods described on its website.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
- The Competition and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed under Egyptian laws and the participant irrevocably agrees that the Egyptian courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim that arises out of or in connection with the Competition/s or its subject matter or formation.